Friday, September 30, 2005

NFL Week Four

Here is my record: 8-6

Buffalo at New Orleans: I will continue to go with the Saints ... and the fact that the Bills are weak, means I will get it this week.

Denver at Jacksonville: The Jags went to OT against a limping Jets team ... Denver is starting to roll.

Detroit at Tampa Bay: Detroit is 2-0 against weak teams .. Tampa Bay is 3-0 against weak teams ... this is a toss up, but I am going with Detroit.

Houston at Cincinnati: Bengals ... enough said.

Indianapolis at Tennessee: Indy's D will continue to dominate, and Peyton will run wild against the Tiny Titans.

San Diego at New England: The Pats beat the Steelers ... they are ready to keep rolling after their tough week 2 loss.

Seattle at Washington: Seahawks

St. Louis at N.Y. Giants: Eli got a reality check against the Chargers ... he'll get back on track against the Rams.

N.Y. Jets at Baltimore: J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Dallas at Oakland: Big D. will keep rolling against a dissapointing Raiders team that is 0-3.

Minnesota at Atlanta: The Vikings took from me last week. I learned my lesson about going against the men in Purple.

Philadelphia at Kansas City: I am rooting for the Eagles. Not because I am a fan, but because I want to see the Chiefs fall further back of Denver.

San Francisco at Arizona: I have visited high schools with better teams than the 49ers.

Green Bay at Carolina: Green Bay will get a rare victory this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment