Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Comcast Delivers a Hat Trick for Opening Night


So I was reading online that Outdoor Life Network (OLN) was making opening night of the NHL season available to everyone, regardless of if their provider carries the network or not. This means that for tonight only, OLN will be available for free on cable and satellite providers across the country. All you have to do is contact your provider, and they will tell you how to watch it tonight.

Then, I contacted Comcast to inquire about the way to watch ... and to my surprise, I find that Comcast has in fact added OLN to its lineup permanently. That means that I will get to watch the official cable network of the NHL as part of my standard package!

Thanks to the hard work of everyone contacting Comcast, the NHL is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment