Saturday, December 24, 2005

How to Figure out How to do Things

There has been some controversy about Wikipedia.  I’m not going to spend a lot of time talking about the pro’s and con’s of Wikipedia itself, rather how much I like the concept.  I like a world where everyone can add their two cents and make things better.  No one knows everything about every topic, and being able to pool the knowledge of billions of people is great.  If our personality is a combination of our knowledge and experience, imagine what the personality of the internet is soon to become.

My favorite “Wiki”-thing is WikiHOW.com.  I can go to there and figure out how to do (pretty much) everything.  I can learn how to write a rejection letter for a job, make a good resume and even how to make a great Norwegian Berlinerkranzer (I posted that recipe myself.  My father and I made it for Christmas).

I like this website so much, I have added a link of it to the advertising bar of this Blog.  Check it out and add it to your favorites.  It may just change your life (or not).

No comments:

Post a Comment