Thursday, December 08, 2005

Making Search Easier


OK ... so not only will Google bring me all of the news and sports I care about with my Google homepage at www.google.com/ig, and make it possible to search the net while I am on another site with the Google Toolbar at my fingertips ... but I can also search the net without having a browser open at all!

That's right folks. The Google Deskbar is the greatest way to search the net using the best search engine in the world! Unlike the Yahoo! or AOL versions, which are installed without your permission after you install one of their software programs ... the Google Deskbar is yours to play with as you choose.

The Google Deskbar is a great service to someone who doesn't have a web browser open 100 percent of the time (which is most of us), but needs to search the web for useful information. Download the Google Deskbar by clicking HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Gil -- give us a break on the Google already. They're gonna start naming it Gilgle

    ReplyDelete