Friday, July 14, 2006

A New Vision in Blogging

Welcome to the newly packaged Blog by Gil Rogers. It's been almost a year since I started this Blog, and the topics have ranged from Google (obviously), Technology, Sports and random thoughts.

Well, I have finally decided that I will update my blog daily with interesting news stories relating to three or four topics. These topics will include business news, Technology related items (new gadgets, innovations, etc.), and I am going to also try to get into Politics. I don't follow Politics nearly as much as I feel I should, so this is my attempt.

Thank you for reading my past blogs. I will not remove them, as I feel they are part of the character in the development of the blog itself. Keep checking back, as I will add updates frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment