Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm Going to ArrowCorps5


Well ... the time has come ... It is time for ArrowCorps5!

If you haven't heard, I will be heading down to Goshen, VA for a week and a half to be part of the largest volunteer service project since before World War II.  Me and about 600 of my closest friends will be building new trails and installing trail markers along 43 miles of new and existing trail in George Washington & Jefferson National Forest.

This project is the culmination of about 3 years of preparation and communication ... and it should definitely be a blast!!!

I cannot guarantee that I will be able to post during the upcoming week and a half ... but if I do not, I will have a very meaningful post (and probably a YouTube Video) about the trip ... and don't worry, I still have a meaningful post about last weekend's Section Conclave as well.

If I don't post ... I will see you June 29th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment