Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Be Careful What You Say ... People are Reading

So this week I received two very surprising e-mails.

The first was an e-mail from a gentleman who found my website looking for a long lost friend (my grandfather) ... Very interesting. I never thought my website would really amount to anything other than a vanity site.

The second e-mail was from an individual I singled out in a past blog post that wanted to reply. Out of respect to this individual I will not cite the post or the person ... but needless to say it was found during a Google search.

These two e-mails have made me really think more about how useful a website I own can be ... and how much power the voice of one can be ... I can do better ... and I will.

P.S. Stay tuned for tomorrow's post about my final thoughts about AC5!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment