It is the mission of No More Fathers Lost to provide communities with the opportunity to support each other in efforts that move towards a world where no families ever have to hear the words "I have cancer" from their father figure again.We started NMFL in 2008 when my father passed away the week of our wedding. He was Co-Best Man with my cousin Jamie. After a couple years of losing traction we have found new steam and will continue to host events in Dad's memory.
No More Fathers Lost exists to:
- Raise funds to support cancer research and patient care.
- Support community-based events that raise awareness of the affects of cancer.
- Provide opportunities for volunteers to improve the quality of life of cancer patients and their families.
- We have a newly updated website at www.nomorefatherslost.org thanks to Zack Rosen.
- We have a new Facebook page at www.facebook.com/NoMoreFathersLost (Like it!)
- We have a new Twitter account at http://twitter.com/NMFathersLost (Follow it!)
|Thank you all for your support!!!|