Saturday, November 12, 2005

It's Been a While

Hello World,

It sucks that I havn't posted here in a while. I've been busy/lazy. Moreso lazy than busy ... but whatever.

Just an update. I have given up trying to give football picks every week. I am not an NFL analyst. I like my Broncos, and I like my Patriots. I'll watch SportsCenter every day and NFL football on Sunday. But creating a fantasy team ... never. It's too much.

Sydney Crosby is getting movie in the NHL. He is one game behind Mario Lemeiux's pace from his rookie season when he scored 100 points. My opinion ... he's the real deal.

The Penguins have their challenges. They took a while to get going, but I think they are on their way. I was a little concerned when they started out slow ... but I still pick them to win the Stanley Cup this year. They have the experience, desire and pure talent to make it happen.

I'm going to try to find a better use for this blog ... I'll keep you posted

1 comment: