Saturday, November 19, 2005

To Blog or Not to Blog

I have been struggling with what to Blog about.  Do I Blog sports?  Do I Blog tech news?  Do I Blog current events?

It is hard to decide what to talk about when there are so many people out in the world Blogging random things.  So many people have so much to talk about … but how educated is everyone?

I spend a lot of time reading Google News every day.  I like it because it brings the information I care about to me. Oftentimes I use my Google Deskbar to read stories about events that are tailored to my daily activity.  I like that.

So, I will continue to read the current events.  Starting soon I may decide to write my opinions of the days events … or maybe just summarize the hot topics of the day.  Until then … happy surfing.

1 comment:

  1. You are so weird. Why would you write about not knowing what to write about. Theres gotta be more interesting things going on in good old Norristown. I lived right outside there and it is not that boring. Come on give me something better than that shit to read. Come on get some originality in there and start making this shit good. Start talking about things people really like to read about or stop writing. Thanks!

    Yours truely,
    ME

    ReplyDelete