Friday, December 16, 2005

Finally ... A Way to Know I am Away

GMail is a great e-mail service. I have blogged about it before. The tabbed viewing helps you keep your conversations in context. It has free POP connectivity. The ads are non-intrusive, and best of all, it is FREE.

One thing that GMail was missing until recently was a way to set up a vacation auto-responder. You know I am talking about. Whenever you e-mail someone and they are in Guam or Tahiti, they always set up a message to tell you ... just so you know why they are not responding to you right away.

Well, as of yesterday ... GMail now has that feature. It is great. If you know me, I am moving back to Connecticut from Pennsylvania today ... and will be between Internet Service Providers for a little while. E-mail me at gil.rogers@gmail.com and you will see that I have already taken care of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment