Wednesday, November 30, 2005

My New Internet Home


Why would I even think of going to www.google.com anymore?  It is a waste of time to be honest.  I can’t think of one good reason to waste my time visiting www.google.com anymore.

Honestly … there is a better way.  It is called the ‘Google Homepage’.  That’s right folks.  Now, you don’t have to waste your time searching for news, sports, stock reports, quotes, or even weather or movie times.  Google will do it for you!

Google’s “classic” homepage has a very unique feel to it.  It is very low-intensity on the graphics side (one logo … that’s pretty much it), and has very few pieces of text. And although I can keep that as my homepage of choice … I want something more.  I go to www.google.com/ig for my information.  Why?  Because www.google.com/ig is my personalized homepage, that brings me a wealth of information that helps me to start my day.  From one portal, I can check up on the most recent developments in the war, the late game scores last night and get updated on a number of other random pieces of information.

I love my Google Homepage.  I recommend you check it out.

P.S. I want a job at Google.  If you are in HR at Google and received my resume through Monster.com … I would love the opportunity to speak about future employment at the conclusion of my program of study.

No comments:

Post a Comment